OTC Organisation Structure
OTC South Pacific is a non-profit organisation, governed by a Management Committee of 5 orthopaedic surgeons, who volunteer their time to oversee the running of the organisation. The Management Committee are committed to act with due care and diligence, in the best interests of the organisation, working to ensure that:
- The aims and objectives of the organisation are pursued
- The rules of the organisation (it’s constitution) are followed
- The business of the organisation is conducted honestly
- The organisation complies with all laws and any contractual obligations
- The organisation keeps proper financial records and can pay its debts.
The day to day running of the organisation is managed by the Executive Officer.
OTC Education Structure
The Education Sub Committee consists of 8 orthopaedic surgeons representing the major states in Australia & New Zealand. Each member of the Education Sub Committee is responsible for feeding back information on the educational needs of each state to the Management Committee, to ensure OTC South Pacific is designing and conducting courses relevant to the training requirements of orthopaedic trainees.