8:00am 4th April, 2020 to 3:00pm 5th April, 2020
Sydney Clinical Skills & Simulation Centre Kolling Building, Royal North Shore Hospital, Westbourne Street
St Leonards NSW 2065
This is an interactive course involving lectures, case reviews, panel discussion and hands on workshops, based in a small group environment with a maximum ratio of 4:1 for specimens. The program is an exciting mix of dissections for both standard and alternative approaches to the foot and ankle including complex foot & ankle trauma management.
This course has been accredited by the AOA for 12 CPD points.
Dr Darren Webb, Dandenong Hospital, Melbourne, VIC
Dr Ben Beamond, Burnside Hospital and Foot & Ankle Centre, Adelaide, SA
Dr Michael Lutz, Mater Hospital, Brisbane, QLD
Mr Hamish Curry, The Alfred Hospital & Orthopaedic Associates, Melbourne, VIC
Mr Andrej Nikoloski, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital & Hollywood Orthopaedic Group, Nedlands, WA
Mr Brian Loh, Monash Health & The Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne, VIC
Registration will open mid January 2020. The registration fee is AUD $550 (plus GST)
Registration is restricted to OTC members & new applicants only.
Registration for all delegates includes the supply of course material, workshop equipment, specimens and all catering during the workshop, plus the course dinner at I'm Angus Steakhouse on Saturday evening. Additional tickets to the course dinner (for partners) can be purchased separately on the registration page.
Course timings are subject to change and this should be taken into consideration when booking your travel arrangements.
- Attendees should have passed OPBS
- Course is designed for Set 2 – 5, Consultants <5 years experience
- There will be a priority registration period for target delegates. Non-target delegates (Pre-Set - Set 1) may register for the waitlist and may be accepted to the course once priority registration has finished.
Basic fracture management techniques and principles including: IM Nail; Plating; Soft tissue management; Foot and ankle anatomy and standard approaches.
- Hotel Urban St Leonards $152 per Standard Double Room per night (room only) - $304 for 2 nights
- Hyatt Regency Hotel, Darling Harbour, Sydney. Minimum 2 night booking $680 per King Room (including breakfast for one person) for 2 nights
- A group transfer to the domestic airport in Sydney may be purchased during registration for $20+GST per person
8:00am 29th August, 2020 to 5:30pm 30th August, 2020
Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences Building F10A, 2 Technology Place, Macquarie University
North Ryde NSW 2109
SET3 - SET5 and consultants
This is an interactive course involving lectures, case reviews, panel discussion and hands on cadaveric workshops, based in a small group environment with a faculty of highly regarded specialists. The maximum ratio for cadaveric workshops will be 3:1 for delegates to faculty and specimen. Laboratory sessions will focus on advanced nailing, minimally invasive/percutaneous plating and reduction techniques, and the principles of relative stability in upper and lower limb. Radiolucent tables with C-ARM X Ray will allow accurate fracture reduction and alignment.
- Hyatt Regency Hotel, Darling Harbour, Sydney. Minimum 2 night booking $680 per room (including breakfast for one person)
- Travelodge Hotel Macquarie, North Ryde $150 per Standard Queen Room per night (room only) - $300 for 2 nights
A group transfer to the domestic terminal at Sydney airport is offered at the close of the course for $20+GST
7th November, 2020
from 8:00am to 5:30pm
Sydney Clinical Skills & Simulation Centre Kolling Building, Westbourne Street, Royal North Shore Hospital
St Leonards NSW 2065
This is an interactive course involving informal presentations, discussion and hands on cadaveric dissection workshops, based in a small group environment. Anatomy teaching and surgical demonstration of standard & alternative exposures of the lower limb will be covered. The maximum ratio for cadaveric workshops will be 4:1.
- Hyatt Regency Hotel, Darling Harbour, Sydney. $400 per King Room (including breakfast for one person)
- Greenwich Inn Motel, St Leonards $155 per Double Room per night (room only)
A group transfer at the close of the course to the domestic terminal at Sydney airport will be offered for $20+GST at the time of registration
Just a quick note to tell you that we have changed the way you register for an OTC course. You must now be logged in to the OTC website to register.
If you are a current OTC member you will already have a username in our system. Click Login below. If you cannot remember your password you can request a new one.
For Non-OTC members, click Join below.